Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4751699166195344
B.S Degree: Electrical Engineering from the Federal University of Ceará (UFC), Brazil, 1999;
M.Sc. Degree: Electrical Engineering from the Federal University of Ceará (UFC), Brazil, 2001;
D.Sc. Degree: Electrical Engineering from the Department of Communications, School of Electrical Engineering, Campinas State University (UNICAMP), Brazil, 2004.
Ph.D. Thesis Title:
"On Blind Source Separation: Proposals and Analysis of Strategies for Multiuser Processing" (in Portuguese)
Download PDF File (~10MB)
Master Thesis Title:
"Neural Prediction and Probability Density Function Estimation Applied to Blind Equalization" (in Portuguese)
Áreas de interesse:
- Processamento Estatístico de Sinais
- Comunicações Móveis
- Geometria da Informação
As 5 publicações mais relevantes:
1. Guerreiro, Igor M ; Hui, Dennis ; Cavalcante, Charles C . A distributed approach to precoder selection using factor graphs for wireless communication networks. EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing (Online), v. 2013, p. 83, 2013.
2. Vigelis, Rui F. ; Cavalcante, Charles C. . On φ-Families of Probability Distributions. Journal of Theoretical Probability, v. 26, p. 870-884, 2013.
3. Attux, Romis ; Cavalcante, Charles ; Romano, João M. T. ; Suyama, Ricardo . Unsupervised Signal Processing. 1. ed. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2010. v. 1. 340p .
4. De Souza, David ; Vigelis, Rui ; Cavalcante, Charles . Geometry Induced by a Generalization of Rényi Divergence. Entropy (Basel. Online), v. 18, p. 407, 2016.
5. Guimarães, A. A. P. ; Kountouris, Marios; Cavalcante, Charles Casimiro . Bounds and approximations on the ergodic mutual information of spatially correlated Nakagami- m MIMO channels. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies (Online), Volume 27, Issue 6, Pages 842–856, June 2016.
Link para página pessoal: http://www.ppgeti.ufc.br/charles/
Google Acadêmico: https://scholar.google.com.br/citations?user=qSFjqgQAAAAJ&hl=en
Research ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-3199-2008